Juniors - Jumpstart Packet
Forms are important for us to keep track of schedule changes, who comes and goes, and credit tracking. The list below are all the forms that we have that any learner may need. We have included a little description of each along with its name. Please use the attached documents to request what you need based from the information provided.
Transcript Request Form
* For requesting a transcript be sent to a school, yourself, or other location. Must be complete prior to action occurring.
MRU Add Drop Form
* Learners that wish to change a class, can fill this form out during the first 10 days of each semester.
MRU After 10-Day Period Form
* Learners that wish to change a class, can fill this form out AFTER the 10 day Add/Drop Period of each semester. Contact with both the teachers of the classes the learner wishes to Add/Drop must be completed and a meeting with those teachers may take place with Admin Presence.
Work Experience Form
* Students that have been approved for Work Release are required to fill this form out every two weeks in order to be on track to receive credit for the class. Students are given a list of dates in which these forms are due at the beginning of the school year.
Late Arrival/Early Release/Work Release Form
* Learners that have a study hall and do not need to fill it with a class, are allowed to sign up for LA,ER, or WR. Use this form to apply.
Teacher Assistant Contract Form
* Learners that would like to be a teacher assistant instead of having a study hall, fill this form out and it gets approved by Administration.
Interested In Early College Form
* Learners that are interested in Early College can ask questions and submit this form to Ms. Kimball and she will schedule a time to meet with the learner and discuss what Early College would mean for their high school career and schedule.
Interested In Dual Enrollment Form
* Learners that are interested in Dual Enrollment can ask questions and submit this form to Ms. Kimball and she will schedule a time to meet with the learner and discuss what Dual Enrollment would mean for their high school career and schedule.
Alternative Coursework Application Form
*After meeting with Ms. Kimball, learners document which alternative learning style they will be doing. This includes: Independent Studies, Early College, Dual Enrollment and more.
Teacher Recommendation Form
* Learners that want to have a teacher write a recommendation for him/her, fill this form out and give to that particular teacher. Copies of those letters go to Guidance from the teacher by hand or via email, printed, then placed in the learners file.
Counselor Recommendation Form
* Learners that want to have a counselor write a recommendation for him/her, fill this form out and give to that particular counselor. Students can give this form to Ms. Kimball, Mr. Weideman, or Mrs. Harrington. Copies of those letters are printed then placed in the learners file.